Tons and Tons of CodeWars Problems…
…is what I did today.
Dear Team Stephanie,
If you’ve been following along, you know this blog (and the 100 Days of Code Challenge for me) have experienced a stutter-step lately. Unlimited unstructured time on my hands has led me astray.
This gal requires a plan. Here’s a plan.
- tinker with the React app to get Basic Authorization working with Checkvist
- two new problems on HackerRank
- add new CSS to the React app (right now it’s the basic stuff from create-react-app)
- two new problems on CodeWars
- anything Python related (my second love)
That is a great start. Plans can be broken, but we’ll see, hopefully not. :-)